Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas: Better Late Than Never! LOL!

Here are a few pictures!

The older the kids get the simpler Christmas becomes. Gone are the days of finding the perfect toy. LOL! Now they prefer money to do their own shopping. Paige and James are big savers. So they still have most of their money. There isn't really anything they want right now. I say good for them! Thank goodness Jesse has a January birthday because he is broke!

We had a nice day with good food over at Jim and Barb's house.






1 comment:

Pam C said...

It sure looks like the kids couldn't eat those cookies and gingerbread house!

We had a fun Christmas here at the house with just our family. Little kids always make it fun. They were more into opening the presents this year than before. They kept looking for the next one. Uncle Johnny won the big prize. He bought both boys Handy Manny tools. They love to watch the cartoon on Disney every day.

I've been "searching" for the meaning of life since John's mother was killed in the car accident. The Christian religion is all the same. Be good or you will go to hell. Katty never went to church and she cussed like a sailor, but she had a heart of gold and had one of the biggest funerals that Milford had seen. So, I couldn't fathom God sending her to Hell. After discussing this with my brother, he suggested a few books to me and I've been on a journey ever since. (Now my brother is a bible beater baptist!)I still believe in God, but I also believe in reincarnation.

I think the main thing to remember is always follow your heart and be kind to our fellow man, don't judge. Sometimes that is too hard to do, but we're only human.

As for Nostradamous, mainly it's the 2012 thing that I'm interested in.